This site is in its infance. It will evolve with the time.
For now you can take a look at some Perl slides:
Perl Programming Course
- Introduction to Perl
- Scalar data types
- Lists and arrays
- IO Streams, Files and Directories
- References and nested data structures
- Working with text, Regular expressions
- Packages, modules, classes and objects
- Working with databases
- Processes and threads
- Network programming
- System Programming and Administration
All the slides and example source files are available at GitHub. Feel your self invited to contribute!
Perl Programming Course by Krasimir Berov is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on works at www.perl.org/books/beginning-perl and perldoc.perl.org.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from berov at cpan.org.